Visiting Nurses Association of Venango County, part of UPMC Home Healthcare, provides home-based health care services to the following counties and communities:
- Mercer (zip code 16311 only)
- Forest (zip code 16353 only)
- Butler (zip code 16035 and 16038 only)
Visiting Nurses Association of Venango County provides the same consistent, compassionate, and quality care for patients and families in their homes
as they would receive at any of UPMC's world-class hospitals and care facilities. Our patient care goals are to promote optimal recovery at home after
surgery, injury or, illness and prevent complications and hospital readmissions.
Whether you need skilled nursing care, rehabilitation services, wound therapy or any of the other services we are able to provide, Visiting
Nurses Association of Venango County is dedicated to helping patients recover safely and in the comfort of their own home. To review our services, go to our Services page.
Our care teams live and work in the communities that they serve. Our highly skilled nurses and therapists provide specialized care to patients of all ages with individualized assessment and treatment. Visiting Nurses Association of Venango County provides patient and family education along with ongoing support to better enable your patient to manage their health
condition at home.
Private duty services are available to patients and their families for a variety of needs including companionship and supervision, assistance with daily activities, housecleaning and more. You can ask for a consultation to assist you in identifying your needs. As circumstances change, our services can adapt to meet your needs.
Visiting Nurses of Venango County strives to help patients live peacefully and comfortably at the end of life by providing hospice care to patients in their home. Hospice care helps terminally ill patients live out their final days with dignity, comfort and the best possible quality of life.
Visiting Nurses Association of Venango County offers a host of community education and support services, most of which are provided at no charge to patients and their family members.
- Adult bereavement programs including Camp Good Grief and Hope for the Holidays programs
- Stroke survivors group
- Community education
- Flu clinics
- Wellness clinics
- Caregivers support group
491 Allegheny Blvd.
Franklin, PA 16323
- Visiting Nurses Association of Venango County collaborates with physicians to meet the expectations of care they have for their patients.
- We partner with doctors to ensure trust, quality and safety.
- We strive to create an outstanding patient experience by continuing the exceptional care patients have come to expect.
- We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone to respond to emergencies, or answer any questions you may have.