- take their medicines properly
- understand diet and fluid needs
- get more information from our registered dietician
- keep track of their weight
- maintain a healthy activity level
- recognize serious symptoms
- know when to call the doctor
Healthy Hearts at Home is for patients with:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, which includes emphysema and chronic bronchitis)
- Other Heart and Lung Diseases
We are fully staffed seven days a week for home visits. We make home visits on weekends and holidays when necessary. After normal business hours, a registered nurse is always available to take calls.
Healthy Hearts at Home has been very successful in helping patients to manage their symptoms at home and avoid hospital stays.