As part of a total compensation package, the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and its affiliates offer a variety of benefit options for employees and their eligible dependents. These benefits are designed to provide personal security, convenience, and assistance to you and your family. Our goal is to offer flexibility and choice so our employees can decide which options best meet their needs.
UPMC benefits include:
- medical insurance, including prescription and vision coverage
- dental coverage
- flexible spending accounts
- disability coverage
- basic life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
- supplemental life insurance for employee
- supplemental AD&D insurance for employee
- supplemental life insurance for employee's spouse and children
- cash balance plan
- savings plan
- paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay
- tuition assistance for employees, their spouses, and eligible dependents
- adoption assistance
Most benefits are effective the first of the month following the date of hire. Staffing classification, such as full-time or part-time, and work location determine eligibility and availability of the plans in which you can participate. Staff covered by collective bargaining agreements and some physicians may not be covered by all the benefits listed here. Some benefits are not available at all UPMC locations. Check with your Human Resources representative for specific details.
For more information about career Opportunities at UPMC Visiting Nurses, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
UPMC Visiting Nurses is an Equal Opportunity Employer.